One of the best and smartest ways to bid goodbye to back pain is not to change your sleeping pattern but most importantly your sleeping platform. No, it’;s not the mattress but the frame acts as the foundation of the bed. So, if you end up choosing a wrong bed frame, things will not look peaceful and thereafter the nights will be more like hell. Today, there are plenty of modernized bed frames that do not even require box springs, and these work wonders in eliminating backaches, thereby bringing you peaceful slumbers. So, if you are planning to invest in treating your back pain, make sure to bring home a strong and sturdy bed frame.
6 Best Bed Frames for Back Pain (Comparison-Chart)
|Image||Name||Dimensions||Weight||Material Type||Where To Buy|
|Zinus Shawn Bed Frame||80 x 60 x 14 inches||34.2 lbs||Wrought & Cast Iron||Check Price|
|Zinus Demetric Bed Frame||79 x 59 x 14 inches||46.9 lbs||Steel Frames, wires||Check Price|
|Modway Horizon Bed Frame||54 x 75 x 14 inches||40 lbs||Metal||Check Price|
|Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall||81.5 x 77.5 x 18 inches||55.2 lbs||Steel||Check Price|
|Mellow Rocky Base E 14 Inch||79.9 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches||49.8 lbs||Heavy Duty Steel||Check Price|
|Classic Brands Hercules Bed Frame||75 x 39 x 14 inches||24 lbs||Metal||Check Price|
Reviews of Top 6 Best Rated Bed Frames for Back Pain
Now put your hands together for Zinus as it brings on a new-age bed frame to wipe off all back pains. It doesn’;t even need a box spring since the smartbase is good enough to keep your mattress in position. Equipped with multiple contact points, it gives solid support and unmatched durability that would keep the user safe and comfortable. It has a height of 14 inches while its under-frame clearance is of 13 inches that makes enough storage space under the bed. Also, it can be stored with absolute safety owing to the plastic cap provided as well as for its unique folding design.
- With 13-inch clearance under the frame and 14-inch height, this smartbase mattress support is ideal for keeping backaches away
- Does not take much time to assemble and also requires no tools for installation
- Built with mainly steel frames and wires, this popular bed frame is ideal for people of average weight
- Supports a sturdy construction and would stand strong for years to come
- When laid under the mattress, it makes no noise, keeping the user at ease
Relaxing at home will now seem to be the best thing in the world when you bring this 14-inch bed frame from the house of Zinus. What makes it a great pick among modern homeowners is that it doesn’;t need a typical box spring. The bed frame is made of good quality steel that lends it durability and sturdiness for years to come.
Its under bed storage space is huge as it measures 13 inches of clearance. Ideally fit for bigger and taller people, this bed frame doesn’;t need many tools for assembling, which can be done in quick time. What makes it convenient to carry and effortless to store is its folding design.
- Designed to assure relief to those suffering from back pain, this 14-inch Zinus bed frame is sturdy and stylish
- No box spring is required here unlike what people used earlier
- Storage space under the bed is sufficient as it makes a clearance of 13 inches
- People who are tall and heavy will find this bed frame to be quite safe to lie down and relax
- What makes it easy to store and move is its foldable design
Style and stability are sure to come hand in hand with this super trendy bed frame by Modway. No box spring, no tools for installation and no cheap construction makes this bed frame an eye-catching addition to one’;s room. These horizon bed frames are made of stainless steel that account to their durability. With middle leg support, it achieves stability so as to hold up to 1300 lbs and that also without bending. Whichever mattress you are willing to put on, it would lend the best possible support. Even if you wish to keep it unused, simply fold it and it would be preserved safely.
- Built with an amazing design, this Modway bed frame is perfect to lend your dull room a fresh look
- Frames are undeniably strong as these are made out of brilliant quality steel
- Bears the strength to hold up to 1300 lbs at a time
- Sturdy in nature, it does not depend on any box spring and rather fits mattresses of all sorts
- Easy to store anywhere in the house as it can be folded easily
If you have been looking for the best bed frames for back pain that gets assembled in a jiffy, involves no complex installation and makes adequate storage space under the bed, you will be happy with what Olee Sleep has to offer. Noise-free, anti-slip and sturdy, this 18-inch bed frame is tall indeed to fit all sorts of standard mattresses. Its round-edge legs are quite beneficial from letting you bump in the edges. With such a solid frame, the high-quality steel slats can even take care of a heavy foam mattress. Forget owning a box spring as the mattress will fit right into the frame with just a push.
- Unique, sturdy and modern, this 18-inch bed frame is simply outstanding with hardy slats made of pure quality steel
- High on strength, Olee Sleep is very efficient in providing immense support to heavy mattresses
- Designed with legs having round edges, it outclasses others in terms of safety and comfort
- As it has a good height of 18 inches, it requires no box spring and easily keeps mattresses in a safe position
- Keeps the user free from any sort of noise during sleep
Twin bed frames have always been the talk of the town, and this simple yet modern bed frame will keep its promise to keep you relaxed for hours. Made of solid steel, it is no doubt hardy and neither leaves any question in terms of durability. With multiple points of contact, it assures unmatched support and stability for its user. Taking no time to assemble, it does not require any tool for installation. The steel slats are also quite reliable in ensuring that the mattress doesn’;t sag from the sides. Value for money, this bed frame features 11-inch under bed clearance that will make enough space for storing essentials.
- Designed to prevent sagging of mattresses, this 14-inch metal bed frame has a very simple yet trendy design
- Steel slats provided are absolutely durable as these are made of excellent quality steel
- Assures stability and support like anything for having multiple points of contact
- Under-bed storage capacity is huge as it makes 11 inches clearance and stores a good number of essential items
- Matches well with the interior of your room
What keeps a bed more secure is its frame, and this Hercules 14-inch metal bed frame by Classic Brands will assure the highest standards of safety and comfort. As far as its construction goes, it is made of heavy-duty steel. It clearly eliminates the need for a box spring and acts as solid support for mattresses. With an ability to fold, this 21st-century bed frame makes plenty of storage space beneath the bed. With an impressive length of 14 inches, it can be assembled without any effort and doesn’;t even require tools for the same.
- Establishing a solid foundation, this 14-inch metal frame is designed to fit memory foam mattresses as well as the latex ones
- Can be easily folded that makes it convenient to store when not in use
- Under bed storage provided is excellent as it has a clearance of 13 inches
- Equipped with leg caps for floor protection, it keeps users safe and protected
- No hassles involved in assembling because it neither takes time nor any help of tools
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Bed Frame For Back Pain
Just imagine you are back home after those tedious work hours and your bed gives a clarion call. But you find to your dismay that your back is paining like hell. At this juncture, what most people do is start bothering about their health, and so will you. But you never know the problem might keep lurking inside that bed where you decided to unwind. Yes, it’;s the frame that might possibly be the culprit, and if it is so, you must take up things seriously. In other words, you should always consider the bed frame not because it would complement the bed or your bedroom but because it must keep you miles away from back pain. Just make sure it matches your bed and mattress size, and once it does, you are sure to have chillaxed nights.
Well, if you are hardly aware of how good should be a bed frame, here are a few considerable factors that would be of great help. Have a look:
- Look for a supportive box spring
- Check the size of your room
- Don’;t forget the slats
- Check the material for strength
- Look for the right budget
Now that you have known about some of the smartest bed frames and how to choose the best from the rest, your job becomes easy. Just do not forget measuring the space in your room so that you can choose to buy the best bed frames for back pain accordingly. Today, new-age buyers look for ample storage space beneath their bed, and this indeed is a crucial factor while browsing the top bed frames. Be aware of the installation process and don’;t be in a hurry to invest; it’;s your backache after-all that needs to be wiped off.