Are you tired of looking for an affordable solution to keep you cool throughout the night? If yes, then consider your problem solved with this product review. We know how hard it is to promote body heat at sleep without a heater when it is cold outside. At the same time, it’;s hard to sleep if you don’;t have something to keep you cool every summer. If you don’;t want any air conditioners because they are more expensive, you can get an energy saver and year warranty cooling fan with perfect cooling abilities for sleeping.
A fan is way cheaper to buy and consumes less energy than a central air conditioner and window unit AC. This way, you can save more in the long run by opting for an energy-saving fan in your bedroom. Even if you use it overnight, its energy consumption per month will still be affordable. Just keep your room dust-free if you want to sleep with a fan since it can keep allergens circulating in the room. There are several types of fans to choose such as a room fan, ceiling fan, window fans, tower fan, and many more.
Comparison Chart of Best Selling Fans for Sleeping
|Image||Name||Dimensions||Weight||Speed Levels||Where To Buy|
|Lasko 3300 20"||25.8 x 23.8 x 7.1 inches||9.25 lbs||3||Check Price|
|Honeywell HT-900||10.9 x 6.3 x 10.9 inches||2.6 lbs||3||Check Price|
|COSTWAY Pedestal Fan||17 x 16 x 53 inches||12 lbs||3||Check Price|
|Rowenta Fan||18 x 18 x 54 inches||19 lbs||4||Check Price|
|Holmes 12-Inch Fan||7.1 x 18.1 x 19.6 inches||5.51 lbs||3||Check Price|
Top 5 Best Fan for Sleeping Reviews
1. Lasko 3300 20’’³ Wind Machine Fan
If you’;re looking for an energy-efficient fan similar to a box fan or tower fan that can help you save costs all year round, this fan will do. This fan from Lasko is 100% made in the USA with domestic and imported parts as its fan highlights. It is E.T.L. listed and constructed with the Blue Plug which is patented for safety fuse technology. Its fuse also can detect potential risks which automatically cuts off the fan’;s electric current.
Its pivoting head comes in handy to enjoy better air circulation in the room up to 180°. Thus, you can direct the airflow a little upward or downward and place it anywhere you need it.
Features and Specifications:
- It has five fan blades with a 20 inches blade diameter to keep your room filled with a cool breeze all night.
- High performance three speeds make it ideal not just in the bedside table but also provides a cooling breeze in the living room, kitchen, and office.
- 120V motor with an energy-efficient operation to keep you well-ventilated and maintain body temperature whatever is the current weather.
- The fan weighs 9.25 pounds with a built-in carry handle that makes it very portable to carry around wherever you need it.
- Pivoting head provides flexibility and more options to direct the airflow and circulation where you needed it the most.
- Fully assembled already with manual controls and hassle-free operation.
- Very powerful and energy-efficient motor.
- Cools different parts of the room with cooling capabilities such as direct airflow and circulation.
- The fan works great for keeping big rooms cool.
- Produces an impressive amount of air.
- Not that quiet as others say especially when set on high.
- Too big to be used in a small room.
2. Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator Fan
Whenever you want a little fan to keep you cool while sleeping, this fan from Honeywell is a good choice. The fan can be placed on your desk or the floor just like desk fans, tower fans, or box fans if you prefer a low bed. What matters more is that it can deliver an intense cooling power to help you fall asleep. With this, it also works as a great air circulator in your bedroom or bedside table with its three-speed options.
Compared to other fans out there like window fans, ceiling fans, and a box fan, this fan can sure operate discreetly. The fan works as a powerful but quiet motor or white noise that allows you to enjoy a quiet night with a light breeze and a lower electricity bill.
Features and Specifications:
- 3 blades with a 7 inches blade diameter that can keep your room with the cool breeze up to 27 feet.
- Weighs 2.6 pounds which makes it easier to mount on the wall in case you want to save more space.
- Three-speed settings that produce less amount of noise or white noise and use less energy even if set on high.
- Fan speeds 120V motor with a TurboForce power to provide intense cooling and better air circulation.
- 90° pivoting fan head for directing airflow wherever you need it.
- 350 CFM provides a cool breeze that circulates to keep you comfortable all night.
- Removable grille and a built-in carrying handle.
- Quiet and easy to carry around.
- Just the right size with an impressive amount of power.
- Easy to use and switch between its power settings.
- Energy-efficient and ideal for budget seeker customers.
- Can be hard to clean without a vacuum or an air compressor to blow out dust.
- Not suitable for large rooms.
3. COSTWAY Pedestal Fan, Black-Double 3 Blades
Pedestal fans are very common in households and even in some offices. However, unlike ceiling fans, windows fans, box fans, and tower fans, this fan from Costway stands out with its dual-blade design which is rare. With this, you get to enjoy the power of double blades within a single fan. Overall, this pedestal fan has 6 blades: 3 small blades in front and 3 bigger blades enclosed in its oscillating head.
In addition to that, you can easily control this fan manually or through a remote. This comes in handy at night when you want to change its settings but too sleepy to do so manually.
Features and Specifications:
- Dual blade design gives it a total of 6 blades that circulate the air movement up to 90° using its oscillating head.
- Digital LED display makes it easier for you to see its current setting.
- 120V motor with 60W power to perform 3 modes efficiently.
- Multi-function remote with air multiplier technology lets you control the fan and switch between different modes when you can’;t control it manually.
- The electronic sleep timer can be easily customized from 0.5 to 7.5 hours anytime you want it to get some quality sleep.
- Weighs 12 pounds with an adjustable tilt-back head and height can be adjusted from 44.8 to 53 inches.
- Easy and convenient to operate with a remote.
- Works quietly which is perfect for bedtimes.
- A stable and durable fan with different height adjustments.
- Built with different modes.
- Requires assembling which can take time especially with its confusing directions.
- Does not include batteries in the remote and can be easily tipped.
4. Rowenta Oscillating Fan with Remote Control
If you are looking for a combination of a powerful and white noise fan, this fan from Rowenta can help you. Using a fan such as this is far from ordinary, this fan is one of the most high-tech white noise machine fans on the market. This means that it contains amazing features that ordinary fans don’;t. For instance, it can adjust its speed automatically according to your room temperature.
Also, this fan comes with a high tech remote that lets you control it from afar. You can even control the fan speed, fan noise, and airflow using the remote which is pretty impressive and convenient.
Features and Specifications:
- A powerful yet quiet propeller that is made from 5 engineered blades with 16 inches head diameter.
- Weighs 19 pounds and runs on a 70W motor.
- Adjustable height allows it to adapt to whatever height you want.
- 4-speed options that function efficiently with 43 dB (A) sound level on minimum position only provides you with maximum comfort.
- Electronic remote allows you to control the fan and switch between different speed options from a distance.
- Turbo boost function creates an intense level of air flow on the fourth speed option with up to 2436 feet per minute.
- The built-in handle makes it easier to handle and transport anywhere like another tower fan.
- Works silently which is perfect for achieving complete sleep.
- Can be controlled either manually or through its remote.
- Provides an intense amount of air conditioning feels with a turbo boost.
- More costly compared with other pedestal fans on the market.
- The grills are prone to corrosion despite regular maintenance.
5. Holmes 12-Inch Fan | Blizzard Rotating Fan
When all you need is a big fan to cool down your bedroom day or night, check out Holmes’; fans. This powerful fan from Holmes is not only made to fit in your budget but also in your bedroom. However, this fan is more ideal in large rooms since it eats up a lot of floor space. Its rotating grill can also cover a wide area to reach all corners of the room.
You can also operate it whether it is within or beyond your reach, thanks to its remote control. In case you need to move it to another location, simply carry it using its built-in carry handle.
Features and Specifications:
- Rotating grill helps the fan to increase its airflow by 40% to provide optimum comfort while you have your good night’s sleep.
- 3-speed settings and 2 breeze settings can be controlled manually or wirelessly for better airflow in the room.
- Adjustable settings offer a hassle-free operation whenever you want to change its speed and breeze.
- Smart remote control lets you control the fan from a distance any time you want to adjust its settings.
- An adjustable sleep timer lets you set the program of your fan and let it run for up to 8 hours straight.
- Weighs 5.51 pounds only and built with a large carry handle for easy transportation.
- Ideal for small to large bedrooms.
- Automatically shuts off when the shut-off’’ sleep timer is set.
- Keeps the storage safe and sound in its built-in storage.
- Easy to carry around when necessary.
- Too loud and big for bedrooms with very limited floor space
- Can’;t sit upright for long when used on carpeted floors
Things to Consider Before Buying a Best Sleeping Fan
Since a fan is known as an air circulator, it provides a quick solution to cool down any room. It is also a good investment that you can use all year round with lifetime warranty and energy savers. Yes, you can use it anytime, which makes it functional and practical. However, fans can be different from each other, depending on their rights reserved brand and features. Here are some things to consider before you buy a white noise or quiet fan for sleeping:
This may slip out of other buyers’; minds but considering it is important. Depending on the size of your room, you should choose a size that can reach all corners of the room. After all, the purpose of your fan is to circulate the air in the room and keep it cool. Thus, getting a small fan if your room is big is not ideal. The bigger room you have, the bigger fan you need to keep the good airflow.
- Types of Fans
- Floor Fan
This may be short like a tower fan but it can also be as powerful as any other fan. This can be perfect for you if you have a low bed frame. It is also easier to carry around from one room to another.
- Desk Fan
This can be the smallest type of fan that you can put on any desk and tabletop. It can keep your whole room cool and help you get a good rest without eating too much space.
- Bladeless Fan
Have you ever heard of a bladeless fan? This type of fan may sound new to you since it was just launched on the market. It works by drawing air using its base and blowing it using its ring. Thus, it produces a more consistent airflow throughout the night compared with regular fan blades to help you fall asleep.
- Pedestal Fan
A pedestal fan stands higher than a floor fan like a tower fan and box fan to produce cool air at different heights across the room. This is since some pedestal fans are built with an adjustable height. If you are looking for a fan highlights that is ideal for your large room, make sure to look for a pedestal fan.
This refers to the measurement of the velocity of the fan where air flows per minute which is very important. It also tells how cool is the air that the fan can produce so the higher the CFM the better.
- Powerful Motor
If you want a high CFM, you also need a fan with a big and powerful motor. Investing in a fan with a high-quality motor can also reduce the amount of noise that it produces. At the same time, you can deal with less vibration.
- Number of Blades
When it comes to fans, more blades doesn’;t mean it’;s better. A fan with just 3 blades can perform better than those with four or more. Moreover, its angle should be set at 12° to 14° for better air circulation.
- Energy Efficiency
Last but certainly not least; consider the energy efficiency of the fan. The more energy you can save over time using it the better. A fan that can run in 70W or less is more energy efficient.
Now that you already know what to look for in a fan, it will be easier for you to shop. Whether you prefer to shop online or in brick-and-mortar stores, you can surely find the right sleep fan. Whenever you are in doubt about the fan you are looking at, just go back to this guide. Also, you can always refer to our list of the best fans for sleeping above to skip the search.
Once you have the right fan in your room, you can never go back to sleepless nights. May it is a hot summer night or just a regular night, you can rely on a good fan.