Sleep and relaxation are vital human activities needed to restore the body’s functions against fatigue and stress. To get a good night’s sleep, one must be comfortable enough to sleep through the night without interruption. Having higher quality bedding and pillows does magic in the bedroom by providing a higher level of snug.
However, the ones that give the highest level of comfort isn’t the bed, but the ones you sleep with under your head. While your bed gives your body comfort and a place to sleep under, pillows provide an elevated cushion for your head, contributing to better sleeping positions. What better way is there to enjoy the highest level of comfort than using the best luxury pillows.
Our Top Picks
- Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow (Editor’s Choice)
- Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- LANGRIA Luxury Hotel Collection Bed Pillows
- Continental Bedding P550-2-K White Goose Down Luxury Pillow
- Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow
- East Coast Bedding Premium Quality Pillow
- FineFeather 100% Hungarian White Goose Down Pillow
- Italian Luxury Quilted Pillow
- Queen Anne Luxury Hotel Pillows
- SOFT Exquisite Hotel Pillows Luxury Plush Gel Pillows
10 Best Luxury Pillows Reviews
1. Coop Home Goods – Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow (Editor’s Choice)
The Coop Home Goods Premium Pillow boasts a fully adjustable pillow to suit your sleeping needs. With the principle that the pillow should adjust to you and not the other way around, this pillow is designed to allow custom adjustments to how it fluffs to maintain proper and comfortable positioning while you sleep.
A pillow that is too high will give you neck strains and discomfort when you wake up. A pillow that is too low won’t give you the benefits either, and it forfeits the point of having a pillow if you don’t get a good night’s rest. The most comfortable way to sleep is when the height of your head feels just right for you. However, everyone has different height levels of comfort. The Home Goods premium pillow comes with an extra half-pound bag of fill to allow you to adjust the height level you need.
- It comes with a washable removal cover
- It is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- It is fully adjustable that comes with extra fill
- It has a breathable cover that allows greater ventilation
- It comes with a guaranteed 100-day satisfaction period or your money back
- It has a noticeable industrial smell when opening the product for the first but it goes away after washing it and drying it out
- The microfiber fill may get dried to a point it would compress and no longer expand therefore it’s advisable to use a moisture-proof pillowcase
2. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
When it comes to getting the most comfort when you sleep, you need a shredded memory foam pillow that can adjust to you.
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Memory Foam Pillows use down alternative fills, mixing particular hypoallergenic components and tested foam materials. This ultra-luxury pillow is designed to cater to everyone and their needs without worries. Being hypoallergenic means that even those with sensitive skin and asthma can enjoy this premium product.
The Snuggle-Pedic allows adjustments to conform to varying needs. Some people enjoy a level of comfort that some might find too thick for their tastes. With the fully adjustable feature of the Snuggle-Pedic, you can now remove or add fills to adjust to your personal needs. It has a zippered foam cover to allow you to add and remove fill to your liking quickly.
- It features a soft and luxurious, extra breathable micro-vented cover
- It has a fully adjustable level of comfort that you can reduce or increase depending on your personal preferences
- It is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- It comes with a 120-night guarantee period ensuring no cost refunds if the product doesn’t satisfy you within the given period
- Its components are tested and certified safe for use
- It has an industrial smell when you first opened it which can be common for several foam products of different brand but it goes away after some washing and drying
- It may require several trips in the dryer to maintain its loft after some use
3. LANGRIA Luxury Hotel Collection Bed Pillows
Get yourself comfy orthopedic support while you sleep with the LANGRIA Down Alternative Sleeping Pillow.
Enjoy a relaxing sensation with its 100% breathable dense cotton shell filled with 28 ounces of polyester fiberfill. It is double stitched to prevent loose threads and leakage of fills. This shell is also hypoallergic, preventing discomfort from allergic reactions to those skin asthma and other skin sensitivities.
What sets the Langria apart from other luxury pillows is that it is easy to recover its loft. Other luxury pillows require some extra maintenance to recover their loft loss, but the Langria only requires you to slap it regularly after long periods of use. Even after taking it out of its vacuum-sealed package, you only need to shake it, and it will eventually expand to its full-puffed glory. This luxurious pillow is so soft and comfy, it can deceptively meet people’s preferences no matter how much fluffier or less fluff they’d usually prefer.
- The Langria uses premium quality materials that provide its shelling breathability and soft soothing sensation
- It is a cheaper luxury pillow alternative that provides affordable luxury
- It comes odor-free and vacuum-sealed
- It is easy to maintain and recover its lost fluff over time of use
- Having hypoallergenic components allows everyone to enjoy its soft and luxurious comfort
- The Langria does not come fully adjustable as its fill is neatly sewn shut
- Although easy to maintain, it requires professional cleaning to avoid damage and leakage
4. Continental Bedding P550-2-K White Goose Down Luxury Pillow
Sleep in heavenly luxury with the Continental Down Luxury Pillow. With its premium quality build, this pillow will take you to the clouds and let you sleep in soft angelic comfort.
This large feather-filled fluff is made with 550-fill power goose down soft fill and covered with a 100% cotton shell. Thanks to its large size and soft support, this is an ideal pillow for side, stomach, and even back sleepers.
The Continental’s premium quality shelling is hypoallergenic to provide protection against allergens and preventing buildup. It also has an increased thread count to make it durable for prolonged use. This luxury pillow is so soft, it can adjust its level of fluffiness for you and can even quickly go back to its full fluffy state.
- It uses high-quality 100% Goose Down filling that provides a cozy and heavenly sleeping experience
- The product comes as a pair of two luxury pillows
- It uses 100% cotton cover for that allows a calming and smooth sensation
- Hypoallergenic shelling makes the product safe to use even for those with allergies
- It is easy to fluff after opening it from its compressed package
- Even if it does come in pairs, the Continental is quite expensive compared to other products
- Despite its hypoallergenic shelling, the 100% premium goose down fill is not and additional measures must be used to prevent leakage from use over time
5. Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow
The Beckham Luxury Plush Gel Pillow gives off an impression of subtle elegance but with an outspoken functionality. It features a no-shift construction that is designed to ensure it maintains its loft and even-levels of fill throughout its use.
What sets the Beckham from the rest is the use of 100% Poly Gel Fiber, a synthetic polyester created to mimic the quality of premium goose down without the allergens. Due to this, there is no need to worry about annoying feathers leaking out and having to deal with allergens that are harmful to those with asthma and those with skin and breathing sensitivities. You get to enjoy the benefits that premium goose down fill has to offer without the drawbacks.
The Beckham’s shelling is also hypoallergenic, like its fill. It is also resistant to dust mites, molds, and mildews. It is the perfect sleeping companion that guarantees a long period of good use.
- The Beckham features premium quality materials that offer benefits of a down fill luxury pillow without the disadvantages
- It remains fluff and even, preventing shifts from occurring from prolonged use
- It uses allergen and chemical-free components
- The high-quality shelling makes the pillow fade-resistant as well as stain-resistant
- It comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a full refund if you’re dissatisfied within the period
- Due to its size, it requires professional cleaning to wash and maintain
- It can be too thick or fluffy for some people and it’s not adjustable
6. East Coast Bedding Premium Quality Pillow
Enjoy a good night’s sleep that feels like sleeping in the clouds together on the East Coast White Goose Down Pillow Set. Indulge in its elegant, silky smooth feel as you rest your head comfortably or hug one in your arms as these come in a set of two luxurious pillows.
The East Coast takes pride in its 100% luxury cotton sateen shell that displays a soft luster on the surface.
The sateen shell has a silky feeling and makes you comfortably warm during cold nights. Having a smooth and silky feeling fabric sets up a conducive environment for a much well-deserved slumber. Using European Goose Fill with 800 fill power, the East Coast is both incredibly lofty and soft at the same time. It also has a 400 thread count to make sure it holds the fill in place and to prevent leakage.
- Very high-quality materials are used for the East Coast luxury pillows
- The pair of luxury pillows are both lofty and soft that sets up good orthopedic support for your neck while you sleep
- The premium 100% cotton sateen luxury pillow shell feels incredibly smooth and comfy
- It exudes a soothing elegance that doesn’t just make it feel good but looks good as well
- It features 800 fill power which means it has a higher loft and it retains its “firmness” longer than other products
- Even though it comes in a set of two, the East Coast luxury costs quite a luxury
- It may not be hypoallergenic
7. FineFeather 100% Hungarian White Goose Down Pillow
The FineFeather Down Luxury Pillow has quite an inviting look at it that just makes you want to cuddle or sleep on it.
It has a 700-fill power making it incredibly lofty, and it retains its firmness even from a long period of use. It has the right balance of being soft and firm that provides quality comfort. It adjusts itself for your head and neck to give you the pleasant sleep you deserve. It is also great for all types of positional sleepers as well.
The FineFeather pillow features premium quality shelling made from 100% cotton damask that utilizes contrasting luster. Damask is renowned for ages as a luxury fabric, which makes it quite fitting to be used as a shelling for luxury pillows. It is secured with a high thread count, and it is also hypoallergenic, making it suitable for those who suffer from skin and respiratory issues.
- The FineFeather pillow uses high-quality Hungarian goose down fill that provides medium density firmness and comfort
- It uses 100% cotton damask pillow shelling that makes it look and feel luxurious
- It is easy to fluff with a little shake and tap
- Despite being a down luxury pillow, it is cleaned to hypoallergenic standards
- It comes in an uncompressed package and odor-free when opened
- Down pillows are prone to having feather leakage so additional care and handling should be practiced to prevent that
- It is less firm than other products
8. Italian Luxury Quilted Pillow
The Italian Luxury Quilted Pillow spares nothing in its sophisticated design with its luxurious accents of stylish double layer quilted cover design and gold sateen pipings. It looks luxurious at first glance, and it also feels that way too. It displays all the qualities of a luxury pillow, making it a truly luxurious product.
The Italian uses a super plush Gel-Fiber fill, which is a synthetic alternative to down fill. This Gel-Fiber fill has a soft yet firm sensation that makes it feel like resting on a cloud. A finely-crafted gusset cover that is designed to prevent shifting secures it in place. This design ensures consistency and even comfort for your head while sleeping. The Italian is overall hypoallergenic, and it is resistant to dust mites, molds, and mildews. It also doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. It is a worry-free luxury pillow that is easy to maintain and care, plus it is also machine washable.
- The Italian sports a luxurious look and feel
- It comes with a double layer quilted cover and gold sateen piping
- It uses a patent pending Gel-Fiber fill which is an excellent alternative to down fill without its disadvantages
- It uses hypoallergenic materials and it is also dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant
- It offers a 30-day satisfaction period that allows full refund if you’re unsatisfied with the product
- It may be too firm for some people especially the side sleepers
- Only one side is quilted
9. Queen Anne Luxury Hotel Pillows
Enjoy a premium 5-star hotel quality luxury at your home with the Queen Anne Luxury Hotel Pillows. This pillow comes from a manufacturer that supplies some of the best luxury pillows in the hotel industry. These hotels include the Mariott, New York Palace, and Hilton Hotels. Now with the Queen Ann luxury pillows, you get to enjoy the comforts of a high-class hotel with you at the leisure of your home.
The Queen Ann luxury pillows come in a set of two and feature an exquisite premium synthetic down fill designed to function and feel like a real goose down pillow. This is possible due to its equally distributed finely spun polyester clusters that prevent clumping.
Its white sateen striped 100% cotton cover with distinctive purple piped edges gives it a regal look. With sateen fabric, it has an elegant silky texture, adding more luxurious features to a pillow fit for a monarchy. It is also hypoallergenic, alleviating fears from allergens that cause discomfort from sleep.
- The Queen Ann looks and feels premium from looks to touch
- It is made with premium quality materials from both inside and the outside
- It is digitally calibrated to ensure quality assurance
- It has a high quality 300 thread count and sewn with durable double-stitched thread
- It offers a 30-day no-hassle return period should you be displeased with the product
- It comes with a luxurious price tag
- It is not the same luxury pillows you’d only see in 5-star grand hotels so do not expect too much
10. SOFT Exquisite Hotel Pillows Luxury Plush Gel Pillows
The SOFT Exquisite Luxury Pillow looks deceptively plain but brings more bang for your buck. However, its soft and plush texture dispels any doubt that this is indeed a luxury pillow. Aside from your bedroom, it is also a great addition to any room.
Thanks to its superior Gel-Fiber filling, it is an incredibly comfy thing to fall asleep and rest your weary head with. The Gel-Fiber filler is an excellent alternative to the down fill, and it gives the same benefits without the discomfort involved. The Gel-Fiber fill is also naturally resistant to dust mites. If you’re suffering from asthma or other skin sensitivities, this hypoallergenic luxury pillow is perfect for you.
The SOFT’s shell is made with 100% poly microfiber that feels soft and premium. The material is also breathable and conforms to the shape of your head as you sleep for better head and neck support. Its soft density makes it the ideal pillow for stomach sleepers.
- It comes with a cheap price tag even for a luxury pillow
- It uses hypoallergenic polyester Gel-Fiber filling to give the benefits of a down pillow without the drawbacks
- It features a premium plush 100% poly microfiber fabric gusseted shell with a 220-thread count to secure the filling and ensure it stays fluffy when you want it
- It utilizes a no-shift construction design that prevents compression
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It is not covered by a free-returns policy
- Some back and side sleepers might find the SOFT, well, a bit too soft for their liking
Different Types of Luxury Pillows
Just as luxury pillows come in different styles and sizes, so does their filling. The different types of luxury pillows are usually categorized depending on what kind of filler they use.
- Feather Pillows
- Down Pillows
The down type stands head and shoulders above the rest of the kinds of luxury pillows, but it comes with several drawbacks. First, it contains allergens because of its feathery nature, and this can cause slight to severe discomfort to those suffering from skin and respiratory issues. Second, down pillows are more expensive than other types. But those are the prices you pay if you want to enjoy the best experience from a luxury pillow.
- Down Alternative Pillows
This type is also far cheaper compared to the down type, as well. However, some products cannot fully mimic the experience that down pillows have to offer, and even if they do, it would mean they have to step up to increase their price to provide better quality.
- Memory Foam Pillows
What Features to Look for When Buying a Best Luxury Pillow
Looking for the best luxury pillows can be a monumental task when you consider weighing in both benefits and your budget together. It’s a given luxury pillow that doesn’t come as cheap as your usual Walmart-quality pillows.
However, it is essential to determine if the product lives up to its luxury quality, or if it’s just a cheap bargain product disguised as a premium quality item. Not only that, but you should determine what type of texture and fill suits your taste given that the next luxury pillow you purchase will soon keep you company.
- Pillow Types
Everyone has varying tastes in this regard, and it is crucial to find a pillow that adjusts itself for you and not the other way around.
- Sleeping position
- Support and Fill power
- Durability and Sensation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it common for foam pillows to come with industrial smell?
Off-gassing is the technical term for this foul-smelling process that usually occurs after the product is let out of its air-tight packaging. When tightly packaged, low levels of gas build up from the compression. When the product is out in the open, those built-up gasses are released, and they produce an off-gassing effect.
- How do you get rid of the foul smell from the foam pillows?
- Why should I buy a luxury pillow instead of a regular one?
Some luxury pillow manufacturers offer warranty and trial periods to show confidence in their product, and to assure consumers they offer premium quality, you can’t find it in regular pillows. Not only that, luxury pillows are designed to cater to the varying needs of consumers who have different tastes when it comes to their comfort.
Luxury pillows also take pride in the high-quality products used as their components. Not just on the inside, these premium pillows also show sophistication in both function and design, with several products showcasing their colorful accents and decorative pipings. Overall, you get what you’d expect from a premium product.
People shouldn’t view luxury pillows as mere luxuries. Luxury pillows are, in fact, a worthy investment. When it comes to sleep and relaxation, it is essential to invest in products that would offer you the best sleeping experience. Getting quality sleep can be hard in modern times because of the stress from long hours of work and travel.
Sleep is the most critical activity of the human body at night because it allows your body to restart fresh and new so it can perform on the next day. What better product is there to be your best sleeping partner than luxury pillows.